A Quick 5 minute marinade that will suit most fish fillets when pan frying or grilling ..
Fish Marinade to Pan Fry or Grill
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 39g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 fish fillets of your choice.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Make the marinade to add to the fish fillets. In a dish rind the garlic and add the lemon juice, parsley, salt,pepper, and olive oil.
- 2. Mix the marinade well so all the ingredients will be well integrated and the fillets will have more flavour.
- 3.Spread the marinade over the fillets with a brush. If using a skin on fillet and cut some lines in the skin so as not to toughen. Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Put the frying pan on high and once its hot add both fillets skin down first.
- 5. Cook for 5 mins, flip and cook for 4 mins. If the fillets are large cook for longer.
- 6. Remove from pan and serve with your favourite side.
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/