You can use any type of crab meat for this Hot Crab Party Dip and you don’t have to be having a party…..we have fresh sand crab meat available most days but the crab meat i use for this recipe is Pac West Claw and Body Sand crab meat , $11.99 for a 227 gram tub at all 3 Aussie Seafood Houses…… You can also tweak the mix by adding some chopped prawns and scallops if you like……Capalaba, Durack and Strathpine stores for great Ideas in Seafood…. Have some great times with this dish …Recipe Below ..
Hot Crab party Dip
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams crab meat (or more if you like)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees c
- 2. Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire with a hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- 3. Stir in crab meat and remaining dip ingredients reserving 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese for topping. Spread in a small baking dish or pie plate.
- 4. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 5. Garnish with remaining chives.
- Ideal to serve straight from the oven but any leftovers are still great served cold or spread on crackers.
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/