Here’s a healthier salmon dip recipe ideal for special occasions or every day use … Approximately 130 calories per serve, 15 mins to make and 5 days shelf life in your fridge ..The Huon Smoked Salmon will cost you $10 at all Aussie Seafood House’s for this Recipe .. 3 Stores .. Capalaba, Durack, Strathpine ..Great Ideas in Seafood
Smoked Salmon Dip with Greek Yoghurt
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 250 grams Low fat Cream Cheese ( use normal if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt ( use normal Greek Yogurt if you prefer )
- 1 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish ( optional but highly recommended )
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper
- Salt (to taste ..Optional )
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill chopped
- 200 grams Huon sliced smoked salmon
- 1. In a mixing bowl, use an electric hand mixer to cream together Cream Cheese, Yogurt, Horseradish, Lemon Juice, Pepper, Salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Fold in Smoked Salmon and fresh dill.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- 4. Serve chilled with breads, crackers or vegetables.
- Will make 2 cups .. Serving size is 1/4 cup ..at aprox 130 calories per serve ...Aussie Seafood Houses have the salmon for this Recipe $10 ..
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/