Orange Baked Cod
- 4 cod fillets, 500 grams ($7.50 at Aussie Seafood House's)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- Preheat an oven to 190 c. Place fillets in an rectangle baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, heat butter over a medium to high heat, saute onion and garlic until tender. Spoon over fish. Mix orange zest and citrus juices, drizzle over fish.
- Bake uncovered, until the fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15 to 20 mins. Sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
Other white fish fillets will work like Orange Roughy if you prefer.