Such a wonderful quick dressing for fresh oysters …. Use this on Moretons, Sydney Rocks, Coffin Bays, Tassie Pacific’s and NZ Pacific’s … All of which are available at Aussie Seafood Houses ….. Capalaba, Durack and Strathpine Stores ..
Gin and Lemon Oysters
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/4 cup of light olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Gin
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 dozen Moreton Rocks or 1 dozen Coffin Bay Half shell oysters
- 1. Mix oil,lemon juice, vinegar, gin and chives with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Spoon dressing over the oysters and serve.
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/