This is a great recipe to use for a delicious Creamy Seafood Lasagna ….You can use Fresh Local Sand Crab meat or the South American Snow crab meat …..Any of the whit fleshed fishes work well also…..You can also mix up the seafood with prawns and scallops but keep the total seafood to 500 grams maximum, and make sure all is well drained……Aussie Seafood Houses for great Ideas with Queensland Seafood……Capalaba, Durack and Strathpine …
A Delicious Creamy Seafood dish that will become a Year round family favourite
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2488
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 283g
Saturated Fat 159g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 20g
Monounsaturated Fat 81g
Total Carbohydrates 471g
Dietary Fiber 20g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 9 sheets lasagna noodles uncooked
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped ( aprox 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cream mixed together (half and half)
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/3 cup dry sherry (optional but good)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 container ricotta cheese (400 grams)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 250 grams crab meat
- 250 grams white fish chopped finely
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (350 grams)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley for final garnish
- 1. Heat oven to 180 deg C. Cook lasagna noodles as per packet instructions.
- 2. In a Saucepan melt butter over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 to 3 mins, stirring occasionally until onion is crisp/tender. Stir in flour; cook and stir until bubbly. Gradually stir in the mixed milk and cream, broth, sherry salt and pepper. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Boiland stir 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix egg, Parmesan cheese, Ricotta cheese and 1/4 cup of parsley ; set aside.
- 4. Drain lasagna noodles. In ungreased 30 x 20 cm glass baking dish, spread 3/4 cup of sauce. Top with 1/3 noodles. Spread half of the crab meat and fish over the noodles; spread 3/4 cup of sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese; top with 1/3 lasagna noodles. Spread ricotta mixture over and spread 3/4 cup of sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese; top with remaining 1/3 noodles. Spread remaining crabmeat fish and sauce then sprinkle with last cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cheese is golden light brown. let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with 1 taplespoon of chopped parsley.
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/