You can’t go wrong with the amber fluid, butter and fresh shucked Oysters … The Oysters, we have for you at Aussie Seafood Houses … 5 Different types in the Half Shell … at all 3 Stores … Capalaba West, Durack and Strathpine Stores Open 7 Days a Week …
Beer- butter grilled Oysters
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 37g
Saturated Fat 16g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 16g
Total Carbohydrates 18g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 12 Fresh Shucked Coffin Bay or NZ Pacific Oysters
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 ml Amber Fluid
- 2 tablespoons of grated Swiss Cheese
- A handful of flat leaf parsley
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Croutons prep...
- A few slices of a sourdough baguette
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of a smoked paprika
- 1. To make the croutons, cut the sourdough slices into very small cubes, toss together with the olive oil, paprika and a pinch of salt, lay out in a single layer on a lined baking tray and bake for around 10 to 15 minutes, checking occasionally, until toasted through and golden. set aside to cool.
- 2. Preheat oven to 200 c on grill setting. Lay oysters in half shell on an oven proof dish, making sure they are balanced so as not to let the juices run during cooking.
- 3. In a fry pan (cast iron is best), melt the butter, add the beer and let it bubble for one minute. Take off the heat and spoon a few tablespoons of the beer butter over each oyster, aiming to keep the sauce nestled in each oyster.
- 4. Sprinkle a pinch of cheese over each oyster, then place dish in the oven and grill for about 10 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbling and the oysters appear semi cooked on top.
- 5. Scatter over parsley, croutons and chilli and serve immediately with a n ice cold beer .....
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/