Lemon Butter Sea Scallops
- 16 fresh medium to large Roe Off Sea Scallops
- 3-4 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter - cubed
- Juice of half a lemon
- Parsley - Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place the scallops on paper towels and cover to dry out. Salt Scallops.
- Heat oil in pan over high heat
- Place scallops flat side down in pan and cook 1 1/2 mins- 2 mins to sear. Flip scallops and cook a further 30 to 60 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat and add cubed butter. Once butter has melted, tilt the pan slightly and use a large spoon to spoon the butter over the scallops. Repeat
- Squeeze the lemon juice over scallops
- Serve tossed with fresh parsley, lemon zest and flaked sea salt. Spoon butter mixture over the tops.
Best to use a cast iron pan for this recipe, but cooking times may be slightly longer with normal fry pan