This is just a quick handy glaze to prepare that adds a bit of zing to fish when baking.
Miso Fish Glaze
- 1 tablespoon Miso paste (red white or yellow, your preferance)
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce (gluten free soy sauce will work as well)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil .. Regular or Virgin
- Mix the ingredients together and that will be enough glaze for 300 grams of fillets .. Double, triple or quadruple the ingredients for the volume of fish you have to do.
- Rub marinade onto fish and let sit for about 15 mins before baking.