The perfect recipe for a salmon soup….This traditional Finnish recipe is a weekly dish in Finland where the winters are long and freezing cold…..Its easy to make with our fresh Huon Salmon or our salmon stir fry pieces …..Aussie Seafood houses …Capalaba, Durack and Strathpine …Great Ideas in Seafood…Recipe Below …Enjoy..
Salmon Soup ...Finnish Style
Creamy, Hearty comfort food ...Ready in 30 and easy to make.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 343
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 39g
Saturated Fat 20g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 27g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 1 leek, sliced (white and green parts only)
- 5 cups fish stock (made from salmon frames or just use water)
- 450 grams potato cubed
- 1 carrot sliced
- 450 grams salmon fillet de boned and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup (250 ml) full cream
- 1 cup (10g) fresh dill for garnish, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Melt the butter in a pot. Add the sliced leek and saute until translucent, about 7 minutes.
- 2. Add the stock, carrot and potatos. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes over a medium heat. At this point should almost be ready.
- 3. Add the salmon chunks and the cream, cookfor about 5 to 7 minutes more, until it starts to boil.
- 4. Turn off the heat and add the dill, salt and pepper. Close the lid and wait for another 10 minutes. Serve and Enjoy.
Capalaba Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/