Banana Prawn Cutlets with Sriracha Marinade
- 500 g peeled banana cutlets ($20 at Aussie's)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- cilantro for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients,except the prawns in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the prawns to your marinade and stir through to get a good covering, sit for 30 mins
- Add to hot grill or pan and cook for 5 to 7 mins, or you can use soaked bamboo skewers with 4 prawns per skewer to keep them together and serve.